- "Uniform" includes collared shirt/jersey, dress pants and shoes.
- Players must wear black dress pants.
- Players are allowed to wear leather shoes or sports shoes.
- Players must wear a collared shirt or professional jersey.
- Hats are allowed but must be worn with the bill forward.
- RedEye Rhino has the right to judge the appropriateness of players' uniforms.
- Distastful jerseys will not be allowed.
- RedEye Rhino has final say on acceptable jerseys.
- Distasteful logos will not be allowed
- RedEye Rhino has final say on logos on the uniform.
Winners Bracket - Best of 11
Losers Bracket - Best of 11
- The throwing order for the 1st leg will be decided by corking.
- Coin flip to determine who has option to see or show on cork
- The player who throws closest to the center of the Bull shoots first.
- If person throwing first on the cork hits center hole then both players are to confirm, pull the dart and allow player 2 the chance to tie player 1
- In the final leg players will cork. The winner of the cork can “choose the game” or “shoot first”.
- The throwing order from leg 2 and onward will alternate based off the results of the winner of the cork.
- Open In/Double Out
- Bull will be split with the value of 25/50
- Standard Cricket rules apply
- 35 Round Out Limit
- The dart in the board is always right regardless of what the machine scored. Use the machines edit function to change the result of the dart if the machines score does not reflect the score in which the position of the dart is in.
- If they dart does not stick and drops to the floor the registered score is accepted.
- Game winning dart. If the machine registers the game winning dart the game will be concluded and can not be contested.
- If a player manually hits the board while removing a dart which in turn ends the game that player automatically loses.